[OPEN] Hiring Cartoon Logo Artist

About Us

Hi there! We are Ukiyò, a small upcoming Japanese restaurant. We’re looking for a cartoon logo artist who is willing to formulate a logo for us for a pay of 2k-5k ROBUX through gift card or group payout.

You can see our group here: Ukiyò - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a ROBLOX artist to to help formulate our logo. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

For the logo, we are looking for an art style something similar to:

The concept for the logo would be a large cherry blossom/sakura tree, which is the centerpiece of Ukiyò, surrounded by the word Ukiyò under it. Our main color is FFCAD4, and we are interested in keeping the logo more on the simple side and have it so that it’s easily usable on merch, assets, etc.

Payment

We are paying 2-5k ROBUX for the logo. Our preferred payment method is through group payout or ROBLOX giftcards. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord (I respond faster here) at: otter#1111
If necessary, you may also DM me on Twitter @ audtheotter.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Ukiyò looks forward to working with you, cheers!

Signed,
atelieria
President of Ukiyò

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.