[OPEN] Hiring Developers for an Anime Game! [R$,USD/%][Jam Ent.] scripters/builders/UI designers/etc

So before I start, I want to apologise any issues with payment with the post I have uploaded a few weeks ago. The payment will be fixed percentage for all devs.

The Game “Anime City”.

How it works

The game is an anime-based fighting game, which will be called “Anime City” (The game’s name may be changed by suggestions.).
It will be an AFK grinding and a game full of high-quality anime skills.
Lots of people say AFK games are boring and a waste of time, but it’s open-world(as referred to by the name anime “city”), and there are going to be lots of entertainment included in the game, and events.

Concept, organisiation
Basic concept

The game will have “ranks” which can be referred to as the idea “rebirth” as players can obtain a new role by giving enough money every time (not resetting the stats). It’s just the concept of rebirth, but rebirth basically is ranks in this game.

After ranking up, their rank will be shown over the player’s avatar.

Players will be able to choose the “anime team” they want. (Eg. my hero academia team, 7 deadly sins team, etc.)

Players can choose whether they want to be a Warrior or a Mage (may add more classes as being updated.). “Hunter” using “gun” has a chance.

There will be magical abilities or quirks that you could choose.

These magical abilities will be referred to as powers.

The map will be huge, open world, and full of cool anime buildings.

The training areas are based on anime buildings as well.

We support having a discord server, and will use it as a communication tool.

There will be sneak peaks (update leaks), info in the Discord server.

Suggest idea channels will be made, players will be able to suggest ideas.

Gamepasses

There will be game passes, but we do not advocate pay to win.

The game passes will be like - P.S [all prices in brackets are price without sale]

• Players have x2 abilities when they are training [each 200-400]
  • Flying faster [200-300]
  • In-game advanced cosmetic [300-800]
  • VIP (separated name tag, 20% ingame shop ) (Low rank exclusive skills) (15% additional when training) [450]
  • VVIP (separated name tag, 50% in game shop) (High ranked exclusive skills, skills before officially released, exclusive training areas) [3000]
  • x2 in-game currency [300-500]
  • 2 powers equipable [1500-2000]
  • Tester rank [100-300]
  • Hide stats [200-500]
  • Teleport to optimal training area [500-1000]

The prices are expensive, but it’s not to get profit out of it, but to limit the players that have gamepasses for balance. We’ll try not to make the game pass to OP. Or consider VVIP rank can only be purchased by YouTubers for their content.

PvP and other Entertainments

We will support PvP and other entertainments, events in a big way.

There will be clans, and players will be able to join clans, or create one themselves.

Clans will cost in-game money to create.

There will be clans to have clan PvPs, and representation of each clan.

PvPs will also have different game modes such as capture the flag, free for all, clan raids, etc.

You will get points as you play PvPs, and each round you will be able to buy accessories/gear for each game (these reset each round). It is similar to the LoL shop each round. (These points are not able to be purchased, as earned each round)

Each clan will have their territory, and clans will get more land as they will beat bosses of areas, raid other clan’s land for more land.

There will be a clan leader board for how much territory each clan owns.

Bosses will appear as an event, players can compete individually, in teams, or in clans.

We are trying to give players the thought of “this game is full of content, fun” not “I just have to grind to get stronger”, as “fun” is the keyword for this game. It indeed is AFK, but it CAN’T be boring.

We also need an experienced developer who can “lead” the development as a leader and a director. The director may be the head developer.

We are going to improve and plan out further details as we get into the development stage.

Payment, Recruitment

We are in need of

Head developer 20% (This position might be spared. Head developer has to be able to both script and build. You might be the director if suitable.)

2-3 Builders - 1 Main 1-2 Assist (Main - 15% Assist - 10%) (one time payout per asset may be available considering circumstances)

2-3 Scripters - 1 Main 1-2 Assist (Main - 15% Assist - 10%) (one time payout per script may be available considering circumstances) (At least one of the scripters has to be capable of doing UI and GUI.)

3D modeler, animator. (One time payout + 1-5% max if required)

GFX, VFX, UI FX, Graphic designer. (One time payout + 1-5% max if required)

Logo/Banner Makers. (One time payout, $10-$30 Maximum, no percentage.) (High quality)

can be updated, negotiated

For any inquiries, questions or hiring, please contact Jammy#1312. Thanks for reading and hope we can make a great game together!

Thanks for reading!

Also it’d be great if you can post your portfolio as well when you comment

TEMPORARY NOTE: MY DISCORD ACCOUNT IS HACKED SO PLEASE ADD megik#4110 FOR NOW

Hello, I’d love to build. I am a builder and UI designer.
I’d like to be the Main Builder.
Discord CorruptEquality#1669
I look forward to working with you.

Heyo! I’m a builder, and I am realistic in my builds. Dm me at Jurou#4173

This is a really interesting game that you’re wanting to push out and I like the concept of it. I’m interested in the programmer position for the game.

I am interested in joining i sent a friend req (Stoopid#6425)

For all of you who want to apply, I apologise first. My discord account was hacked, and will get it back ASAP. Sorry

Hello! I love anime an my drawings might match perfectly with your game style. Here’s my portfolio!

Alright man ill check it out >:D

1 Like

So I can’t add you on discord. My user is Josip_V#9247.
I will leave my portfolio here!
https://anixbuildings.wixsite.com/anixbuilds
https://anixbuildings.wixsite.com/lowpolystuff

Looking forward hearing from you!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.