[OPEN] Hiring developers for my restaurant group

About Us

Hi there! We are a new fast growing restaurant group called Chipotle Mexican Grill (might have heard of us ;0). We are currently looking for more developers who can help us get our game ready for launch.

The Team
@ShootingLeo - Scripter | Team Manager | Founder
@thiscanbeyou - UI Designer
@filled - Modeler/Builder

About The Job

We are looking for multiple kinds of developers to join our team. Builders/Modelers will need to create food items for us, which will be in low-detail or in low-poly. UI Designers will need to create different UI menus such as a cooking system menu (contact me for more information on this) and also a music request GUI.

Payment

We are paying either USD via paypal or robux here on the site (whichever is preferred). Preferred method of payment is R$/USD per asset.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at Leo#6889

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! This is ken I have been as a developer on roblox from past 2 years. I make low poly and the normal build. Apart from that I do Script a bit and GFX maker. If your down to hire me please add me on discord nithin#0242 Thank you. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m interested. I sent you an invite on discord.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.