[OPEN] Hiring developers for similator game!

If we’re selecting the game idea then why are you the Lead Developer if you have no idea what you’re going to make?!

I just want to know other player’s ideas

Ok, I’m sorry, but. I don’t think anyone would want to help you, just have the idea in mind and the plan and people will start helping you. If you will, I might be able to help you on the building and a bit of the scripting part if I’m not so overloaded on my game and homework.

1 Like

Hi, I’m applying for the scripter position, but first I’d like to make sure of some things. Also, what’s your discord number?

yikes. unfortunately, i don’t think you will get a lot of developers from this recruitment post for a few reasons:

1. lack of detail. writing a post out expecting to have people join your team needs to have more information than just “i need help with my simulator game.” what will the simulator be about ? how much commitment are you asking from the team members ? how long do you plan on having construction of this game ? what does your schedule look like, and how will it affect ours ? without detail, a recruitment post, to the eyes of readers, looks unprofessional and sloppy.
  2. payment. no developer is going to randomly join a dev team without knowing anything about their pay. hard work deserves good payment, and leaving it out on a post isn’t going to help anything.
  3. typos. there are numerous typos in this post, which only adds to the confusion of the readers, the sloppiness of the post, and the impressions that you’re giving your potential co-workers. please make sure you use a spell-check tool for your future posts.

in conclusion, make sure that you putting yourself in the readers’ shoes. write everything that may spark the interest of us, and think about explaining topics into further detail.

Do you have a discord? If so please tell so we can communicate there.

Are also looking for a composer as well? If so (Open) Composer_Dev Portfolio (Composer) For Hire Updated!

This topic looks very rushed and very little time had been put into it. I recommend you get an actual game idea before trying to put a game together and put more time into the post.

Yeah I using. But discord has a bug :d

I need composser. You can msg me.

1 Like

My discord is RIP please message me in forum

Game will be Manager Similator

Hi. I relay want to help you to make the simulator! I can program like a normal programmer. I already created a simulator. (See “RShops Online”:wink: I will help you if you want.

Thanks for feedback. Just friend me for start.

are you talking to me or did you accidentally reply to this msg ?

I just friended you. When do I start? and pls chat in the roblox chat. Thanks!

If you want to get good developers working for you what you should include is;
-Payment, You don’t want to make it too low looking around 700 for a scripter and 500 for a builder since this is a simulator game and not a really serious project.

-Concepts, when people look to apply for a dev team they want to see the build style your looking for and not be left in the dark.

Hopefully this helped you.

I just wanted to let you know it’s not similator it’s simulator or is it spelled that way where your from?

(Please forgive me that this is off topic I just wanted to let you know)

Sorry, I understood that your discord name was RIP. However I thought you closed the team because of the time you had taken to reply, so I got another job already. Hope you can found someone else! :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.