[Open] Hiring Developers for The Robine

robinecorp

Who we’re looking for
Scripters
Modelers

Who we are
The Robine has been around since early 2016, starting off as a small half life war clan, progressing throughout the years to move grow and move away from the half life aspect, there’s a lot to compete in our category of work but we’re always striving to push forward anyhow.

Our Team

@Gavineo - Founder
@EmperorRyzoft & @Noah_Who - Co Founders
vxc_k, ariss0 - Lead Developers

By being in our team, you’re entitled to being in our community as well, we’ve got a strong and large community whom of which are welcoming and you’ll most likely grow fond of, there’s sections in our discord segregated from others ranging from all rank chats, to high rank chats, to supreme rank chats, a perk of being in our team grants you to all supreme rank chats where you’ll be able to cooperate with those in power, if you put it that way.

What we need

We don’t expect much standards from new recruits into our team, we do however expect a decent level of maturity as you’ll be welcomed into a discord server of 19,000+, and we hope for people who take pride in their work.

Our games would require frequent updates and bug fixing by developers in our team, frequent being every few weeks or if you’re requested upon.

Payment
This will vary from each task you do for us and will be discussed with yourself before starting a task.

Contact us

Discord Code: robine
Join and DM: vxck#9903

(You’ll have to join & DM me as I have over 600 friend requests on discord and it’ll be hard to filter through them to find new requests)

9 Likes

I’m really intressted ! I’m adding you: Official_DevFrancais#6655

I can help you, I’m scripter, UI and builder
The Developer#3268

I’m very interested, I’m a scripter and I’m doing it since 2018.
someone#0480

Are you looking for any GFX artists? I specialize in HDRI renders, and realistic thumbnails/icons.

I’m an experienced modeler. I have DMed the contact listed on discord. ZackDaBoi#0001

I sent friend request on discord:
Necrophosy#0807

Hello! I’m JackStrauss, I’m not the best scripter in the world but I certainly can do stuff, I’ve noticed your group for a while and I take much interest in it, dm me JackStrauss#6969 I have DMed you in discord.

Need Logo designer? 30chardsss

Interested my discord is snek#8292, sent you a dm

I can help you with graphic designing, Contact me Social#8980

Hey I am interested in becoming a developer for you guys, my tags is Lyte#1857

Question, if we have added you and DMed you when can we expect a response? @RobineHolder

From my experience he stopped responding for 2 days and lets you confused. So I would not recommend you to try it as they already hired another scripter.

1 Like

I aint that good but hey! Discord: Splatty_YT#2839

Honestly, I’ll attempt, dont know your standards but it’s a good oppurtunity to take place in. discord: EddieTheegg#9961

Aye, I’ve left you a DM. I’m a scripter, can also do UI. Really interested in the offer, hoping to hear back from you. ~ d4rk#1371

Hello! I’m RazorBladedino117, a scripter and modeler! I look forward to working with you :slight_smile: . My Discord Tag is RazorBladedino117#5440

Hello! If your looking for a detailed builder, i’m your guy! Dilabun | Detailed Builder

I’m interested.

I’m working on a few things of my own, and have developed a few things for TR before.
I’m a good scripter and do a small bit of building on the side, though i’m not so good at that.

My Discord is Somewhat_Unknown#5772