[Open] Hiring Developers for The Robine

I’m really intressted ! I’m adding you: Official_DevFrancais#6655

I can help you, I’m scripter, UI and builder
The Developer#3268

I’m very interested, I’m a scripter and I’m doing it since 2018.
someone#0480

Are you looking for any GFX artists? I specialize in HDRI renders, and realistic thumbnails/icons.

I’m an experienced modeler. I have DMed the contact listed on discord. ZackDaBoi#0001

I sent friend request on discord:
Necrophosy#0807

Hello! I’m JackStrauss, I’m not the best scripter in the world but I certainly can do stuff, I’ve noticed your group for a while and I take much interest in it, dm me JackStrauss#6969 I have DMed you in discord.

Need Logo designer? 30chardsss

Interested my discord is snek#8292, sent you a dm

I can help you with graphic designing, Contact me Social#8980

Hey I am interested in becoming a developer for you guys, my tags is Lyte#1857

Question, if we have added you and DMed you when can we expect a response? @RobineHolder

From my experience he stopped responding for 2 days and lets you confused. So I would not recommend you to try it as they already hired another scripter.

1 Like

I aint that good but hey! Discord: Splatty_YT#2839

Honestly, I’ll attempt, dont know your standards but it’s a good oppurtunity to take place in. discord: EddieTheegg#9961

Aye, I’ve left you a DM. I’m a scripter, can also do UI. Really interested in the offer, hoping to hear back from you. ~ d4rk#1371

Hello! I’m RazorBladedino117, a scripter and modeler! I look forward to working with you :slight_smile: . My Discord Tag is RazorBladedino117#5440

Hello! If your looking for a detailed builder, i’m your guy! Dilabun | Detailed Builder

I’m interested.

I’m working on a few things of my own, and have developed a few things for TR before.
I’m a good scripter and do a small bit of building on the side, though i’m not so good at that.

My Discord is Somewhat_Unknown#5772

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.