Open | Hiring Developers

About Us

Hi there! I am the founder of State of Ploxton. We’re growing currently on with 270 members, and 150 + discord members. We’re a ro-state, looking to grow and go very far. We need your help in-order to do that!

About The Job

We are looking for all sort of developers; Terrain, Builders, Scripters, etc. We expect you to be active. We’d like to push Alpha by August 20th.

Payment

We are paying 15% - 20% upon full release. Before that we will pay group funds for your work.

Contact Us

You can contact me on discord, Kamran#7520.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, I’m FriendlyBuilder24 a 3 years experienced scripter and I want to help you with this project. I would like to become the scripter my portfolio is this and my YouTube channel is this

Contact

Contact me through roblox or discord, I would recommend discord because I’m always online. My discord is FriendlyBuilder24#9768 hope I’m accepted if not I understand, thank you for your time!

Hey Friendly,

I’d love to have you on our development team! Though since you have a lot of experience, you may be too expensive for me. However, let’s still talk! I’ll add you on discord.

1 Like

Also your discord username and tag does not work for me…

Hey can you add me on discord EliteToni#6936 I am interested in the Terrain builder possition [Portfolio] For Hire Low/High Poly terrain builder and your tag doesn’t work for me.

I have a question, what type of style is the game? Realistic, low poly, etc. It’ll really help people who are considering working for you.

Hi am an experienced modeller i would like to work for you send me a friend request on discord trust me you will not regret this. Discord: TheBlackGOD#9843

Hello, How are you? It’s me Emile xD I would like worked in your group, my name is Grenouile # 0604

Modern, realistic. 30 charrrss.

Thank you for clarifying, appreciated tons! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi KamranRBLX, i’m rochie. I would like to apply to script. I can’t script everything but I can still script a bunch of stuff. I’ve been on the ROBLOX website for 3 years total but only started being a dev 1 year ago. Its ok if you don’t wanna hire me but if you do reply back.

Contact Me

You can contact me via Roblox, devforum or discord. My discord user is Rochie_Builds#7918.

Hey, I just got a scripter recently. If it doesn’t work out, I’ll contact you.

1 Like

Ok thanks.

30 Charrrrrsssssssss

Interested? 30 charrrssssssssss

Sent FR…30 char

Can you sebd me request friend, please? For a builder. My name is Grenouille # 0604

I did. 30 charrrsssssssssssssss.

I don’t have friend request…

Well, I’m kinda bad with building realistic. :sweat_smile: So I probably shouldn’t really apply. Thanks for the opportunity though! :+1:

Do need animation dev. Hmmmmmmm.