[CLOSED] Hiring Development Staff

Job Recruitment Oppurtunity

About Us

Hey there! My name is James, and I’m the President of a Cafe on ROBLOX. We are called Xpresso. We are looking for new development staff that will propel our games forward. We are a VERY new group.

What games we are creating

We are looking to create regular updates to our games and a brand new cafe. We are looking to create new versions of Training Centers, Cafes, and other games occasionally as well!

The Team
@TheJamesPotter - Project Manager
@sq0lt - Builder
@a5hiyn - Builder
@lolfxv3 - Scripter
@TheaKryptus - Clothing Designer
@yourusernamehere - Food/Tool Modeler
@theog32 - GFX Designer

Our Group: Xpresso - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for the following jobs.

• Builder (3/3)
  • Scripter (2/2)
  • Clothing Designer (1/1)
  • Food/Tool Modeler (0/1)
  • GFX Designer (1/1)

Payment

We are paying ROBUX only. Unfortunately, I am unable to pay using USD. Our preferred payment method is percentages, however, we are trying to be as flexible as possible. The following includes the percentages we are looking to offer per job.

• Builder - 20%
  • Scripter - 20%
  • Clothing Designer - 10%
  • Food/Tool Modeler - 15%
  • GFX Designer - 5%

We may offer small flat fees if you give us a reason why you believe you deserve that.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord. Tag: friendlywatermelon, #9999:
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

If you have any questions or comments, I’ll try and answer them as

Thanks for reading! :smile:

3 Likes

interested on the builder job, looking forward on working with you, here’s my portfolio, Portfolio | ghouIfolks

contact infos are provided above.

Sent you a friend request on discord, username kesh#4406

i’m interested in the scripter position i sent you a friend request on discord i’m usually available all the time contact me if u have any questions.

Still offering a Builder Position and a Food/Tool Modeler Position.

Still offering a Food/Tool Modeler Position.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.