Portfolio | ghouIfolks

About Me

Hello, my name is ghouIfolks, 21 years of age and I’m an experienced member of the Roblox community. I’ve been building and creating within the platform for more than four years, during which time I’ve developed a keen eye for design and a passion for bringing my ideas to life.

One of my strengths is my ability to work collaboratively with others while also taking full ownership of my projects. My fellow community members have come to trust me for my reliability, honesty, and attention to detail.

Showcase

Low-poly

Realistic
Exterior Builds (REALISTIC)

Japanese Themed Builds WIP

Inn

Vibe game OUTDATED | DINER |

Modern

Anime/TV Shows/Games Inspired

Futuristic / Sci-fi
Outpost

Train Station

Horror

Terrain
Underground Mine

Grass Lands

Availability

I can work up to 4-5 hours on the weekends and 2 hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Deadlines, specific requests, and priority changes can be discussed privately.

Payment

Prices depend on size and quality, and as of currently, i’m only accepting USD via these payment Methods.

PAYPAL (PRIORITY)

BTC/BLOCKCHAIN

GCASH

Preferably, i do one-time payouts rather than long term jobs, but that can be discussed privately.

*REQUIRED: I do require at least 50% of the full payment we’ve discussed upfront, this is for assurance of no cancellation during/before/after our agreement. and to ensure that the commission will not be abandoned by both parties.

Contact

• Dev Forum DM

*Discord / skirk#7850

Looking forward on doing business with you in the future!

38 Likes

Absolutely amazing work. He made me an amazing homestore very fast and for a good price. He always kept me updated and made sure I liked it. He was very nice throughout the whole process and always replied quickly. I highly recommend him for all your building needs, he will not disappoint you!

2 Likes

As @Disqrete said the work is amazing. However in your Completed work section, you show your email address. It really isn’t safe to show any email address on a public forum. Might want to take that picture down just in case or bleep out the email. Also, some people don’t want their discord names shown so you should either ask them if it is Okay, or blur out the name and any other information that could result in a privacy break.

Here is a good, free, and easy tool you can blur it with if needed:

1 Like

That is his email

(30 characters)

well still it isn’t safe to put any email public on the DevForum.

I’ll keep that in mind thank you for your concern!

1 Like

I added some more to my concern.

Totally suggest madclips, very friendly and easy to work with. Does good work and gets it exactly how you want it, trust-able too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey! I was going to add you on discord but the username doesn’t seem to work. Add me up simba is my baby#4164.

1 Like

Amazing builder, great response time, very trustworthy. I bought a cafe off this portfolio at an amazing price. Lovely person, I strongly recommend you drop them a DM if you are ever in need of a builder.

1 Like

I highly recommend do not accept giftcards as payment because you can be scammed and account deleted . Person who give you giftcard can go to support and write that you’ve “stolen” his giftcard . That’s how my friend was earlier deleted . That’s not so often but anyways be careful with payment .

2 Likes

oh, not aware of that thankyou for the info, but all of my transactions within the giftcard method are all succesful, but i might aswell remove it as a method, thanks again

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Feedback - Bypassing the 30 Character Limit

Stunning work! It wasn’t even just the amazing work and its quality, but also the way he communicates with you, and keeps you up to date with the progress of the project - it is super. I knew exactly where he was in terms of the project, and always gave an opportunity for me to give feedback to ensure that what I envisioned was being implemented. I highly recommend to those in need of a good quality builder.

1 Like

I have bought from him! It was amazing timing and work. Fee free to buy from him if you want a good builder. And I payed first before starting and it was very good!

1 Like

If you’re looking for a top-quality quick builder, this is the one to go to! For a cheap price, I was able to get my requested build done in a day. 10/10, would recommend.

1 Like

Hello, I’m looking for a builder for a Demon Slayer Map game! Hope you can work with us!

1 Like

Madclips did an absolutely stunning commission for me. I am very impressed and would recommend to anyone that is interested. Please check this guy out!! :smile:

1 Like

If you ever do robux I am willing to pay. Just hit me up when you do!

Hey madclips, I found this link through google, your popular now!

Nice work BTW, I would hire you if i needed u.

1 Like