[open] hiring experienced user interface concept and art designers

[OPEN] - Recruiting skilled UI designer for upcoming project in closed development

About Us

Hi there! It’s Humbled from Project Daydream, Lead Developer of a small upcoming game development studio. I’m looking for UI Concept and Art Designers who are willing to join the team and work with us on the new game, Project Academia.

@HumbledDragon - Lead Developer and Scripter
@xoVadez - Builder

About The Job

We are looking for a professional User Interface concept designer and artist to work with us to make an RPG style game. This task will be a busy position in which me and the builder will be requiring you to make User Interface concepts and designs. The list for the game User Interface is made but you will be required to make concept and designs for them.

Some example designs that I think will relate to the theme of the work required from you.

This position will require you to commit a negotiated amount of time weekly towards development with adequate progress reported bi-weekly. This also means that communication is required and will be expected even on days that reports aren’t due. (Communication makes sure we are doing what is asked of us without delays and loss of motivation can also be avoided this way)

Payment

We will be paying you anywhere from 10K - 40K+ Robux for these UI’s. Dependant on the amount of time and progress put towards the game. (Payments may be cut up into chunks but no less than 10K Robux per chunk).

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at humble#4200
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading, looking forward to working with you! :smile:

4 Likes

@TedArthur Think you could have some fun with this

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.