[OPEN HIRING] Looking for the Following Devs to built the Recruitment Center

Gloabal Advertising Centre Group Logo

Group Advertising Centre Hiring

About Us

Hi there! We are an upcoming Recruitment Center. We’re looking for the following devs that are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, An Epic Game!!

The Team MUST BE LONG TERM DEVS
@username - Lowpoly Builder
@username - Scripter
@username - GUI

You can see our progress so far here: Group Link

About The Job

We are looking for 1-3 professional devs to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated. We will check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. We are mostly looking for a person that can build, script, and GUI all in one.

Examples

We are looking for someone that can build a recruitment center like GRP, but different. We would advise you guys to tell your suggestions on how we should build the recruit. We are mostly hiring devs that have already sketched the recruitment center of their idea.

Payment

We are paying by Robux Group funds. We are planning to spend around 5-10k. We will pay 1k every month or early to the devs. If we are hiring 3 devs for each task. The total price must be negotiated up to 5-10k max.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, Twitter, or Discord!
Twitter
Discord- FazeMJ_Dev#1436

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello, I am Shea_BeastYT! I am Interested in making this Recruitment center! I have DM’ed you and am now looking for a response.

1 Like

My discord is Shea_BeastYT#0001

1 Like

Can we get some more information about what the Scripter and the UI-Designer does?

Edit: Added you on Discord, I am Schedency#0001

1 Like

Hello , I’m interested in your project . My Discord DeHarchy#0001

1 Like

Yes sure! Make sure to respond me in discord

Already spoken. I will let you know if you’re hired!

Already spoken. I will let you know if you’re hired!

Hiring more devs. Make sure to respond!! This post will be closed by Friday 10/09/2020 at 11:59 PM EST.

I’d love to help build the recruitment center. DM me if you are interested.

What is your Discord Username? EthernalCanadianDev?

Hello! I have contacted you via discord.
You may DM me for examples on there.

zander;;#2567

Im interested in the UI part, PromoCode#3357 on discord!

Uh, I do not currently use discord, please DM here if you are interested… Sorry about this.

Already spoken! Pls let me know if your interested!

Can you contact me by Twitter if any chance?

Hello guys! Last chance of hiring more devs. Make sure to respond!! This post will be closed by Friday 10/09/2020 at 11:59 PM EST.

I’d like to apply as a builder, if you’re interested feel free to check out my portfolio and add me back on Discord!
My portfolio; Portfolio Link
My discord; imava#3686

I’d like to apply as a scripter for your recruitment center. Sent you a request on discord.
Discord: warphi#5840

Hello, I am interested in the UI design position: my discord is Roads#5218 and here’s my portfolio: WindingTheRopes - Portfolio | Graphic Designer, Builder