[OPEN] Hiring Low Poly / Cartoony Anime Builder [150K R$]

About Us

Hi there! We are Incurr’s Legacy, and Influux Studios, we recently hit 100k members on the game development group, 17M visits, and 600 concurrent players. We’re looking for builders who are interested in being commissioned or potentially hired if all goes well from this commission.

The Team

@lncurr - General Manager, Particle Designer & Marketing
@Rendhy - Scripter
@Syntcaus - Ambassador

You can see our current game here: [SMALL UPD] Anime World - Roblox
(Still in progress, loaded with bugs and in need of a new map)

About The Job

We are looking for a professional low poly and experienced builder to make our new anime map. The game will strictly be orientated around anime so you’ll be expected to make several anime related builds, we’d highly recommend you only apply if you’re familiar with anime. We expect high quality low poly, low part count builds. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.
General theme: lowpoly / cartoony & user friendly & anime
MORE INFO IN DMS.

Example of our game's build style

The game will strictly be orientated around anime so you’ll be expected to make several anime related builds, we’d highly recommend you only apply if you’re familiar with anime.

More info will be provided on this in DMs.
But this is a list of some things on the list:

• Demon skull from Black Clover
  • Aincrad castle from SAO
  • Guild hall from fairy tail
    and more

You will be required to complete the map ASAP, at max 3 weeks. We require daily productiveness. The deadline can be negotiated.

Payment

We are paying 100k for the entire build. We cannot offer a 50% down payment, but we offer the option of payment per task completed. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the map you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact the general manager at: inc#0288 or via twitter https://twitter.com/incurr8
You must be 15 years or older to apply & have a satisfactory portfolio / past works.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Can you show us pictures? I am too interested but need more information

2 Likes

I’m Interested!
Here’s my discord: slurp#6662

I already wrote you in my discord, my discord is = Nicolas DEV # 4794

Hello! I am interested in this position. Sent you a friend request on Discord, I am Espelk#7058

Espelk's Building Portfolio - Here is my portfolio (Sort of outdated and will be updating it soon)

Looking for a builder/modeler still, Message inc#0288 on discord to apply.

1 Like

Hello im interested in ur job.
Discord: FISHY#8882

Hello, my friends and I are interested in this job. Sent you a friend request on discord, m;#4019

Interested, Brun0#1589 on discord

We’re still in search of a builder. To inquire: inc#0288

1 Like

Send you a friend request on discord HoodLess#9548

Why are you paying 150k for a low poly builder? Low poly builds take almost no time or effort. They don’t deserve to call themselves builders.

With my experience as a low poly builder/modeler then it actually takes some time if you want it to look good.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.