(Open) Hiring moderators! (Volunteering)

About Us

Hello there we are NetGames with 700 members on our roblox group and only 130 on our Discord group we useally provide awesome games such as survival games and a super hard obby and loads more coming soon

The Team
@CorruptDetected90 (Founder)

About The Job

We are looking for Moderators for my group so you can moderate and stop all bad members from joining my group to keep it a safe place.

Today we have opened moderator position because we recently lost loads of staff members which I won’t say here because of their personal life.

Payment

Payment is free we will not be paying a user for Moderating our server this will result us on being bankrupt.
However if you have nothing to do this is your perfect chance to try out being a moderator on a 700 member server.

The availability you will learn as a moderator is being a professional moderator.

Learn how to moderate really well.
You will have permission to have tts messages and kick users on Discord and roblox please note you can’t use tts messages on roblox because roblox doesn’t have that feature.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via discord Linux Detected#9384 (you must be 16 or older to apply!)
Thanks for reading!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.