[OPEN] Hiring professionals for a big game

(Open)Hiring people who are interested

About Us

Hi there! We are Mist Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Downtown Raileigh!

The Team
@HYDRA_DYNAMO10 -Game Owner and Lead Deaveloper
@XProGamer_YTXx -Game Manager
@techno_playz560 -Moderator
@you - Environment Design
@you - Scripter
@you - UI
@you-Builder

You can see our progress so far here:
Downtown Railiegh - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for professionals to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

We are building a game like ‘Welcome To Bloxburg’

Payment

We are paying R$ which will be paid every month.First payment will be offered when we earn robux.Lets Make this game popular and successful.We are ready to welcome you

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord:

You must be 15 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! I’m @Lil_SharkyBoy a barely new Programmer and to the ROBLOX Developers Community. I want to know if you can clarify some points and some doubts that I’m not really understanding pretty well.

• How you can ensure the Developers they’ll get payed? This can be a high risk to take when you’re just working for free. Also, can you say us what’s the payment for making this game? Like, how many per month as you said.

• Why you want to replicate a game like Bloxburg? This can not be easily recognized, I know that Mad City and more games based on other games flew up, but what if this isn’t the case?

• Can you put what will be doing each role? This can bring more applicants to your team.

And yeah, you should make a better post with a better structure, this can be an infraction to the DevForum rules on the #collaboration:recruitment category of post creation! Please provide information and all.

Don’t take this as a personal attack or something similar, I’m just curious.

Have a nice day! - @Lil_SharkyBoy

4 Likes

Hi, I’ve seen you post at least four topics on the dev forum in the past two weeks for different “studios” recruiting. What happened to the other projects? Why do you keep posting? Sorry if I offend you, but I’m just confused.

Other projects are mine but this is my own studio if you want a job then pls contact me

Payment will be given in % like 15% or 1000 robux

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.