[OPEN] Hiring Programmer and builders for RPG game

About Us

Hi there! We are Blover Studios,a game development team. We’re looking for builders and scripters looking for an opportunity like this.

The Team
@varjoy- Scripter/UI designer/Builder
@username- Scripter
@username - Builder

You can see our progress so far here: [LOOT/CRATES!] A New Year (BETA) - Roblox

About The Job

Hello, so I’m the main scripter for my game, but I need some help for the game, i’m the solo developer

Our game needs at least 2 new devs to complete the team, I’m the unique developer, so it’s hard to hold this

Payment

We are giving cut of the game benefits, 25% -BUILDER | 25% - SCRIPTER | 25% - OWNER (ME) - 25% ADVERTISMENT. Our preferred payment method is Robux. We will offer a contract for you to sign, about, First Off: Not leaking or using stuff coming from the game, and that you will get cut of game.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: Discord or varjoy#4366
You must be 13 years or older to apply and have discord.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

At the moment we have 120 members on our group.

2 Likes

I Would Like To Apply For the Builder Job If it Is Still Open? I meet all the requirements but do not have discord.

1 Like

Yes, it’s ill open, alright, Discord it was more for communicating, do you have any other method to communicate, I need to see soe of your portfolio :slight_smile:

1 Like

Umm No So Sorry, Portfolio does not still have a lot of my work on there but here ya go,
Portfolio: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-builder-for-hire-commandox9/472866

If you’re still up for the scripter part, I’m in.
I can make some UIs as well, but not anything that high of a quality.

Here’s my portfolio.

1 Like

Hey, can you friend me on discord? varjoy#4366

1 Like

I Would Like To Apply For the Builder Job If it Is Still Open?

My discord: MrGalaretka14#8252

My portfolio:
:point_right:[CLOSED!] My builder/modeler portfolio

I’m have 15 years old and building two years on roblox!
Recently I’m starting using a blender!

Best regards,
Jacob

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.