[OPEN] Hiring programmer for high-potential story game!

About Myself

Greetings, I’m DarkXNinjaz on ROBLOX and @6darkyyz on Twitter.
I have previously worked with some notable story game creators such as @EcoCrashed [Roblox Profile] / @ChainLemonade [Roblox Profile]

• Make sure to check their games out!

About Us

As an aspiring builder and developer, I have always dreamed about fully creating a game, and I hope to do so with the help of a fluent programmer. More descriptive requirements below.

The Team
@DarkXNinjaz - Builder, Map Designer, Managements etc.
@ Hiring - Gameplay Programmer [Scripter]

About The Job

Looking for an experienced, fluent, and determined scripter to program the entire story game. The style will be a hybrid between cartoony / more realistic. Must be able to fully script most aspects of a story game, including multiple endings, teleportation system, and everything else in a regular story type game.

• Good diversity in examples provided within portfolio
  • Fluent with Lua / other languages
  • Strong communication skills and open to changes / revisions
  • Strong work ethic / determination

Payment

Negotiable payment. Looking to pay a fixed percentage of 30-50%.

Contact Me

You can contact me on discord [ 6dark#4343 ]

I appreciate everyone who shows interest, hope to be working with one of you soon! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey, I’m FriendlyBuilder24 a 4 years experienced scripter and I want to help you with this project. I would like to become the scripter my portfolio is this and my YouTube channel is this

Contact

Contact me through roblox or discord, I would recommend discord because I’m always online. My discord is FriendlyBuilder24#9768 hope I’m accepted if not I understand, thank you for your time!

Closed. Thanks every! :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.