[OPEN] [HIRING SCRIPTER] [1500 USD] Vehicle System Gun System & Melee System needed

About Us

We’re a fairly new group that’s orientated around what could be considered “Dark Roleplay” as you live life in a fairly gloomy yet interactive City which is already completed in the entirety spare slight interior changes required which will be done later on. The group being named “Imperial Dracaria”.

The Team
We don’t have a solid team, more-so contract workers that we hire occasionally but some of those include

GFX DESIGNER - @RipperGFX
BUILDER - @ChooShu_Cho
UI DESIGNERS - @ImageLabels @NoradSupport
ANIMATOR - @z_papermoon
MORPH MODELERS - @tallroblox1 @itZAKU @Soulskor
GUN MODELER - @MB_Sniper
VEHICLE MODELER - @Boolaid4001
TRAILER ANIMATORS (NOT COMPLETED YET) - @X0ROW @FedoraGFX
SOUND EFFECT DESIGNER - @LordBasw
VISUAL EFFECT DESIGNER - @Vedrakkerous
LOGO DESIGNER - @9RR
CURRENT UNIFORM MAKER - @Fleethawk
FORMER UNIFORM MAKER - @Empyror

If you’d like to see our progress to assure that you’ll be compensated and that the project won’t be shutdown, abandoned or anything else you’re free to contact me on Discord when applying and ask for Development orientated progress., however take some examples in the mean-time here.

Some examples of progress:

About The Job

We are looking for a professional scripter capable of delivering high quality and consistent work. We are looking for a 3rd person gun system, melee combat, and a vehicle system. Payments will be incremental through paypal as work is completed. There is no designated deadline as long as consistent progress is delivered. Our game is a Dark Roleplay City with dystopian themes and aesthetics. All game assets are complete and ready to be scripted.

Further details below.

Melee System:

Left slash and right slash do 30 damage
Overhead and underhand (stab) does 60
Blocking. When a player is blocked they are stunned for 2 seconds, they can move around but at a slower pace than normal walkspeed, and they can’t attack for the duration of that period. When a player blocks, their block can only be up for a max of 3 seconds, and any player that attacks that block during that period will be stunned (i.e 3 people attack while the block is up all three would be stunned)

All melee assets are done in their entirety, Sound Effects have recently been completed and a Parry animation is being worked on which will be finished and ready for implementation by the time you get around to it.

Gun System:

Gun system is third person
Headshots on all guns do x1.5 damage.
Crouching. When crouching, the hipfire spread is reduced and the crosshair closes in, making you more accurate
When you do damage to an enemy, you see the damage you did appear
When you get a kill a small notification appears saying you killed (player username)
Press a key and it switches the camera view from one shoulder or the other, helping players aim around corners, cover, etc.
Before a player dies they are instead downed. A player has 30 seconds to be revived by an ally before they die. They can be killed while downed. They can move around while downed, however at a slower pace than normal walkspeed. When a player is crawling while downed, the timer countdown decreases by 2 seconds, while they’re stationary it is 1 second. When a player is revived, they come back with 50% of their health. When a player is being revived the timer stops, however if the reviver is killed, or stops the reviving process, the countdown continues where it left off before the revival started.
Grenades (Smoke Grenades, Molotovs, Gas Grenades, hand grenades, anti-tank) Hands Grenades, Moltovs, and Anti-Tank grenades do damage to vehicles.
Visual Effects are done, just need to be implemented.

All Visual Effects are done in their entirety and animations are as well for the Gun System, sound effects however are not and will be completed as you work spare the sound effects for the initial gun, and mounted / unmounted MG.

Vehicle System:

The Vehicle System will have to have suspension and will have to be as closely resemblant to realism as we are with our theme for sake of detail
There will be Vehicles with multiple guns that are both player controlled with all of their weapons by the person driving, and there will be others that have Mounted Guns that will be controlled by passengers which will be specified as you contact us and are hired
Vehicles will need to be able to take damage by specific weapons as well as grenades (i.e Rocket Propelled Grenades, Machine Guns)
Certain Vehicles will have to have more health than other Vehicles and take less damage from specific types of Weapons while some take much more to them.
The different types of Vehicles we have are light Vehicles such as a Motorcycle unit, Troop Transport Vehicles, Lightly armoured Vehicles with Mounted Machine Guns, Heavy armoured Vehicles with a built-in Turret which needs to be operated by the person driving and Medium armoured Vehicles which are the same, such as APC’s. Tanks being an example of Heavy armoured with variations.
Their weapons will have to do damage to other Vehicles depending on the type as well as damage to Players.

Payment

We are paying 1500 USD via Paypal for the entirety of the assets, if you’re uncomfortable with trusting us we can go over an actual formal contract as a means to assure that you’ll be properly paid for your work.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at:
проклят#0999 or Lord#6178
You must be 16 years or older to apply.

6 Likes

Heya! I’m interested sent a request on discord

Hi, I sent a friend request on discord

The position is still open for anyone who may be interested.

Updated the tag due to it changing for discord.

Hey there i am interested my portfolio: Beastcraft_Gaming Scripting Portfolio my discord: Beastcraft_Gaming#6962 i messaged you on discord

Hi! I apologise for not quite getting back to you properly until now, I’m not quite sure you have all of the necessary experience we need for this specific task but I do thank you entirely for applying and I wish you good luck with any future tasks you may have!

its okay but i was capable of making realistic vehicle system

We’re still looking for a viable scripter, please contact me at проклят#0999 if you’re interested.

I sent a msg, Reply to the msg

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.