Beastcraft_Gaming Scripting Portfolio

About Me

Hi there! I am Beastcraft_Gaming (my roblox username) I am a scripter, i consider myself moderate/decent in scripting.i have started learning scripting in 2018(i left roblox for few months so technically not fully 2 years)starting from watching Alvin_Blox videos to searching through devforum and learning APIs from the official roblox developer hub. I can mostly do everything just i cant do cframes and vectors and math calculations.

Showcase

Pet System

i have used egg and pet free model as i cant do modeling

pet randomizer
Pet randomizer system

This randomizer script is by Alvin Blox

I might make a game later showing things i have did so far till then I dont think i have to show anything about using datastores or scripting gui’s

But heres a gun made watching a tutorial and customizing it according to my needs(I didn’t copy pasted) : https://www.roblox.com/library/5398687773/TestGun-Fixed

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either per assets or for scripting full games(prices can be set according to the complexity of the script) My preferred payment method is group payouts, or Roblox giftcards(5$, 10$ etc.) but you can also buy a shirt or gamepass from my group(but the price can be raised due to marketplace fee)

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via discord my username Beastcraft_Gaming#6962 and alsi through roblox messages. My dm’s are open

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Edit:
I am apologizing for using Alvin_Blox’s Weight system and modified but i saw it in a devforum and modifying it i didn’t knew it was he’s method . I will be making a new portfolio and this time i will be metioning evry resource i have used for my scripts Thanks for replying and making me realize.

2 Likes

Are you capable of making a Pet System if we provide you with the UI’s?

Yeah i can do dm me on discord for further conversation