[OPEN] Hiring Scripters/UI Designers

About Us

Hi there! We are Harlex Studios, a small upcoming development team. We’re looking for scripters/UI designers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new hangout game!

The Team
@malfcw & @Haro_on - Owners
@oliv_xr - Builder
@username - Scripter (?)
@username - UI (?)

About The Job

We are looking for someone to help us make our game, we currently need a few things:

• Gamepasses
  • Shop UI’s
  • Leaderboard

And a few small things that can be discussed in DM’s

Payment

Our payment plan begins at 5k up to 15k ROBUX, prices can be negotiable.

Contact Us

Twitter: @malfcw & @HaroonRBLX
Discord: cane#0007 & Haroon#0001

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello! May I ask you, what you mean by “hangout” game?

Hi, I’m interested, but can you tell me what kind of hangout game you are willing to hire people for?

We are trying to make a fun hangout for people to chill, we are going to have things such as:

Obbys, swimming pools, camping and more funs things for our supporters.

There are gonna be some gamepasses such as VIP, radio access and more things that can be bought for enjoyment.

1 Like

Like I already replied:

We are trying to make a fun hangout for people to chill, we are going to have things such as:

Obbys, swimming pools, camping and more funs things for our supporters.

There are gonna be some gamepasses such as VIP, radio access and more things that can be bought for enjoyment and that will need to be scripted.

1 Like

Thanks for replying. I’ve messaged you on twitter.

1 Like

Interested, here’s my portfolio.

I’ve sent a request to both of you on discord (my tag is Chip#0567).

Sent a request, I’m the Frank Heffley PFP guy. I prefer not to say my username in this Forum.

Hey there I can do this. Here is my portfolio: [Closed] ICrann Programmer/Web Developer.

Discord icrann#5756

Hi!

I am interested! Heres my portfolio : Experienced Programmer | Beez_up's Portfolio (I am the scripter of a 10k clothing group)
Contact me on Discord ItsChoco#0902

Hello,
Interested in the UI designer position.
Here’s my portfolio: [OPEN] UI Designer/2d Artist Portfolio | CursedTxrtle

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.