[OPEN] UI Designer/2d Artist Portfolio | CursedTxrtle

About Me :medal_sports:

Hello there! My name is CursedTxrtle, but you can just call me Turtle. I am a creator of UI Design and 2D logo design.

Showcase :paintbrush:

Here are some screenshots of my work

UI Work:

2D Art/Logos

Availability :mantelpiece_clock:

I am available from 1-6 hours, almost every day. I do, do things other than roblox, please don’t expect me to respond to you seconds after. I will try my best.

Rules :speech_balloon:

1. I have all right to decline your order.
  2. If you do not agree to my payment amount, I will decline.
  3. I will need proof that you have enough robux in any form to be able to pay the sufficient end fund.
  4. If you’re not satisfied, just tell me to change what you don’t like, I really do NOT mind!
  5. I will decline any disrespectful customers.
  6. Please, don’t be rude in the replies of this Portfolio.
  7. I do NOT import into studio, for you.

Payment :credit_card:

Here is my payment list, payment CAN be negotiated:
Single UI Asset: 150-300 :robux:
Full Game UI: 1K-2K :robux:
Logos: 175-450 :robux:

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum: @CursedTxrtle or via discord: Brett_Sinclair#3640

Thank you very much for reading this. If you are interested, I look forward to working with you.!!

8 Likes

Some of your work is nice, but the logo’s are very plain. (Mainly text with a border) I would price them around 25-50 robux? Just a suggestion. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the support and suggestions.

Commissions are currently open, DM Brett_Sinclair#3640 or @CursedTxrtle on DevForum

Temporarily closed, will open up when spots do open

Open again! Feel free to DM any orders.

Portfolio Updated! New UI in showcase.

Starting using Adobe so I have some much more advanced designs, all added to the showcase!

Added more designs to showcase.

Added more designs to showcase.

Added you on Discord yesterday. Seems you aren’t checking your friend requests though?

Need someone for this above

What’s your discord tag, I didn’t notice it.?

I’ve added you on discord. (30charss)

Hi , I’d like to hire you . DeHarchy#4969

Okay, do you have discord? If so Friend me: Brett_Sinclair#3640

Hey , i need some ui - full game ui - for my game i tried adding you on discord but it didnt work my tag is CamBlockz#0915