[OPEN] Hiring Skinned Mesh Animators

Hi there!

I am the owner of the game, Digimon Masters on ROBLOX and I am looking for a custom monster animator who is experienced with the new ROBLOX skinned mesh feature and has a passion for the anime series, Digimon.

Game/Group Info

Game link: https://www.roblox.com/games/69817459/

Group link: https://www.roblox.com/groups/640701/

Job Description:

You will animate requested monsters from provided rigged models. Each monster has an average of 5 distinct animations. You can also animate any monster that is already in the game and does not have animation and I would still be paying you for it; however, the requested animation would need to be prioritized over the ones in your spare time. You are also responsible for maintenance if the animation doesn’t meet expectations, but this is an unlikely case to happen.

I am expecting at least 5 monsters animated per week which should be equivalent to spending about 1-2 hours a day with 2 days off. In some special cases, some monsters only take less than 5 minutes to complete a full animation set.

Job Specifications:

Experience with ROBLOX Skinned Mesh features

Knows the basics of Blender

Passions with the anime series, Digimon

Can animate with the new ROBLOX Instance, Bone.

If you can rig models, it would be a plus.

Payment:

I am paying up to 2240 Robux per model (price are after taxed and the price depends on the tier of the monster; more can be discussed when you contact me). If you have Premium, I can just pay you directly through a digital product you created. If not, you would need to wait 3 days after your request to be paid (I need to transfer Robux to the group to payout).

I will pay up to 4480 ROBUX per model if the model requires rigging by you and you rig it.

Contact Me

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord (Bach#7067) or via ROBLOX (nakata1609).

I am looking forward to working with you!

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.