[OPEN] Hiring UI Designer for a World War Two roleplay game

Hello,

I’m the Head Developer of our upcoming project called Arnhem Crossing. We are looking to revamp our current UI to add in additional features, fit better on mobile devices and be more appealing overall to our players.

You will need to be able to create UI that is compatible for Mobile, Console and Computer. It will need to fit in with our current style and be visually appealing. You will need to take into consideration the placement of your UI to ensure it is not overlapping with what we currently have.

A list of the following elements you will be working on

• A new button selection of our main interface while adding a currency frame (R$15,000)
  • Loading screen (recent updates, credits, play button) (R$12,500)
  • Interaction UI (2D and 3D) (Alterations for all three input devices) (R$7,500)

Total of R$35,500

Examples of our user interface at the moment:
Loading Screen:

Button Selection:

Interaction 2D:

Interaction 3D:

Payment will be done through group funds linked with the following group:

If you would like to apply for this role then please message me on the DevForum with a link to your portfolio.

Thanks for reading.

1 Like

I’m interested. If you have discord, my discord is Vortex#9801

2 Likes

Hello!
I am interested. I contacted you on the dev forum. Please add me on discord: PalmCrafter#8841

sent you a message on devfourms, i am intrested

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-astraaxis-ui-designer-creative-director-game-designer-and-planner-render-artist-composer-and-graphic-designer/510955

1 Like

Greetings, I am interested. This is my discord: Blacc#9878

Hello, I am interested. Portfolio Link:

Hey, I’m not looking for a programmer at the moment. Your portfolio only seems to show scripted interfaces which I’m assuming you didn’t make?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.