[OPEN] Horridrbx Portfolio - 3D Modeller

Hey guys, my Roblox username is horridrbx, however I prefer the nickname ‘Horrid’.
I’m a Blender 3D Modeller and have been such for around 3 years. I initially gained my skills through practice on aircraft and other vehicles within the Ro-Aviation community, which is the base of the majority of my work at the moment.

I have previously specialized in aircraft & vehicles, however I have completed other jobs in the past and am interested in branching out into other communities and other fields/schemes of work.

I mainly run my work through Blender. Images of some of my work are provided below:

Click here to see my work!

![showcase|690x102](upload:
//zaf80JjmtObaQj8glnWWR6MZWgg.png)

(if you would like to see any other work, contact me)

!

In terms of payment, I am quite flexible. Prices are dependent on duration and complexity of work. Contact me and we can work out a price.

In terms of availability, I reside in the GMT/BST timezone. Currently I am under lockdown restrictions, so outside of weekday school hours (9AM-3PM) I am free essentially all day. On weekends, I have a lot of free time.

You can contact me:

• Through the Developer Forum
  • Through Roblox (horridrbx)
  • Through Discord (Hörrid#5543)

Thanks for reading!
Please let me know what you think of my projects, it truly helps motivate me or find improvements in my work. The top images in showcase are of my most recent project; please do let me know what you think! :smile:

6 Likes

Hello, what payments do you accept and what’s the price range?

DM me on Discord and we can talk about it, I mainly do Robux.