(OPEN) HP2009_GFX Portfolio | 5 Years of 3D Art

Added some more examples, and removed some older ones.

Wow these looks so good, we’ll be in touch. :roblox: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This is so good. I wish I could afford a thumbnail.

1 Like

Will be updating commission sheet and open again soon.

Added new commission sheet, contact me on Discord for more information.

amazing art! thoroughly impressed with the quality upheld throughout your pieces of work! :smile:
would definitely recommend anyone to work with HP!

1 Like

def recommended provides really great renders

1 Like

Spots are still available. DM me on Discord to order.

Lowering prices, new commission sheet posted.

Commissions are still open, DM me on Discord for more examples and information.

godly :muscle:
keep on the good work

1 Like

Updated commission sheet and added more recent art to examples.

I have decided to lower prices by a good amount since there is no demand right now. Feel free to DM me on Discord to ask any questions.

Commissions open again, DM me on Discord for more examples and information. HP2009#5502

Have purchased around 3-5 thumbnails by now and I am well impressed, one of my commissions is listed on his payment list, it is the second one under the thumbnail section, just purchased more thumbnails recently and I am well impressed.

Hi, I sent you a friendship request on Discord a week ago, haven’t had a response so far. I am interested and would like to get in touch, can you accept my friendship request? SilentSources#6969, thank you.

Commissions are open again, feel free to contact me through Discord, Twitter, or the DevForums.

I used HP2009 for my upcoming experience’s thumbnail/icon. You won’t be disappointed if you reach out to him. He does phenomenal work!

1 Like

Commissions are still open! Only taking robux at the moment. DM me on Discord if you want more examples or info.