[OPEN] hunk47's Portfolio: Scripter/GUI Designer

About Me

Hi there! I am hunk47, You may call me hunk or Mystic if you’d like.

PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING:
My main account (hunk47) has currently been banned. The reason for it is because it was closed as a compromised account. It is a 2008 account handed down to me from my brother. I have messaged roblox support and they have declined me without even asking me for any information or anything like that. So if you accept me to work for you or want me to work for you I will have to use an alt. My alts name is “EndlessDestinies”. If you would like more proof upon the support tickets I will give you screenshot proof.

EVERYTHING DOWN BELOW IS OLD AND IF YOU WANT NEWER PROOF OF WORK ASK IN DMS. I AM NOT UPDATING THIS PORTFOLIO BECAUSE MY MAIN WAS DELETED. IF YOU WANT MORE RECENT UPDATED INFO ON MY EXPERIENCE JUST ASK ME.

I am 15 and I have 1 year of scripting experience, and taught myself for 3 months. I’ve been learning to script by myself with some projects, I am also good at making UI design using ROBLOX instances, however I am also learning about photoshop, but I consider myself decent. After 3 months of learning about UI design, I have the knowledge to script and design UI for Simulators, Obbies, and I even worked on sword fighting games. I am also skilled at tweening.

I am capable of developing a bunch of things and I try to learn everyday to become a better scripter and person.

I enjoy doing all of this and always try to make a clean job for my customers and make a polished work.

Showcase

Here are some games I have made/contributed to

Sword Contribution:
Sword Contribution - Roblox
I made this death effect for a game called “steal time from others & be the best” by detourious.

My own game:
🥚[UPDATE]🥚Stay Alive And Be Wanted - Roblox
This is a game that I have mainly scripted on my own.

Scripted game:
☁️ Tower of Peace - 평화의 탑🌺 - Roblox made by MxtzL and SeaSandy
In this game I scripted gamepasses, datastore system, coin collection, and coin randomization for spawning and made GUIs.

Here are some screenshots of my work

Gif of a anime skill move I scripted:
Animated GIF-downsized (1)
VFX IS NOT MINE!

Availability

I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends. You can contact me any time, but I am unable to work during the week from around 7AM - 3PM EST due to school.

Payment

Prices are negotiable. My main payment I request is USD. I will take ROBUX on some occasions though.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or on discord @ Mystic#3275

5 Likes

Hunk47 saved my career as a Roblox developer. His efficient and organized code opened up my eyes to how important proper code is in making a successful game. Due to his outstanding work, I was able to move out of my parent’s house after making 6 figs off Roblox.