[OPEN] Ic_yDev | UI, Gamepass, Logo, Builder

My commissions are now open for USD Payment!

My commissions are now open for USD Payments! I do charge upfront payment before working! You can check my works at the top!

I am writing this on behalf of the owner of a lot of games that I manage for

“I came to this user to ask for a commission of 13 gamepasses. After giving the details he was all cool everything. Within the details, I sent a picture reference of the gamepasses I need, it was my own custom domain which all my screenshots getting uploaded to. The screenshot literally was embedded into discord and he could see the picture yet he responded with ‘Btw this is patched already… better luck next time finding cookie logger on v3rmillion’. This user was quick to judge and accuse myself, I would highly avoid using this service”

• jaiixur

Please remember I’m writing this on behalf of someone, you should contact them directly and not me.

1 Like

Uploaded my latest UI Commission. My commission are still open! Dm me in discord if you want to commission me!

Discord Tag: Icy.#4440

Made a few gamepass icons for an upcoming game “Twisted Towers”. My commission are still open, just dm me in my discord!

My Commission are still open! Just DM me in my discord tag if you want to commission me!

Uploaded my recent commission, a gamepass icons and UI Design. My commission are still open, so if you want to commission me just contact me in my discord tag