[OPEN] Investment Opportunity | Australian Armed Forces

:money_mouth_face: AUSAF IS LOOKING FOR INVESTORS :money_mouth_face:

About Us :medal_military:

The Australian Armed Forces, also known as AUSAF, is a brand-new Military ROBLOX group with a ton of potential. AUSAF was founded on 14th August 2021, and we currently have a fully-established High Command+ team with professional individuals ready to bring the group success and joy. Our ROBLOX group can be found here, Australian Armed Forces [AUSAF] - Roblox. We also have a Discord server used for communications, to find it, simply join the group and find the server invite embedded under our group’s Social Links. Please join the Discord server only if you are above the age of 13, due to Discord restrictions. We have a full team of Senior Command members, consisting of:
@avoidingsolo, founder of AUSAF
@nickqvx, Supeme Allied Commander of AUSAF
And a few others…

The BETA version of our ROBLOX Academy, Fort Canberra, was recently released a couple of days ago before this post was made. I, as the founder of AUSAF, hope for AUSAF to have strong bonds within the communities and bring joy as well as professionalism and belonging to the group. Multiple events are being hosted in the group daily, ensuring high levels of activity within the group, allowing speedy progress, and increasing the chances of success of AUSAF.

In AUSAF, we have a total of 9 Divisions at the moment. These divisions are, in no particular order, the Army, the Navy, the Air Force, Military Police, the Australian Federal Agency, Special Operations Command (SOCOM), the Special Air Service Regiment (SASR), Educational Corps, and last but not least the Australian Army Legal Corps (AALC). More information about each Division is listed on our Discord server.

We currently already have very skilled Programmers, Builders, and Clothing Designers ready to give updates to the game regularly.

Now that you know more about us, I’ll explain more investment information. Keep reading! :slight_smile:

Investment Information :moneybag:

• Investment Perks
    We are willing to give percentage (%) from the group revenue. The % that you will be rewarded with will be directly proportional to the amount you have invested (Larger Investment = Larger %), the amount of % you will receive is negotiable and there is no fixed rate. You will also receive a custom rank in the group, a role in our Discord server, as well as a special nametag add-on, and special weaponry that you may use in-game.

• Use of Invested funds
    We will be using investments to run advertisements for both the group and the game. Some investments may also be used to pay off development fees.

• Source of group revenue
    Our main source of revenue is from game passes being bought by players from our Academy, Fort Canberra. We will be selling a variety of attractive game passes, ranging from transport devices to weapons. With the increase in Premium Payouts from @ROBLOX, we will be earning more from our players with a premium subscription to Roblox. We will be giving premium players perks, such as special weapons, and even specialized colored name tags, which will not only urge our players to get premium, it will also attract other premium players to keep playing the game, increasing our group revenue.

• Why I can be trusted
    AUSAF is not my first group but my second. I created another roleplay group, Embassy Hotels and Resorts (Embassy Hotels and Resorts - Roblox) last year around this time of the year, however, I never found many investments, and the group was not funded well. We have about 1,500 members in the group now. You may be thinking that I am not loyal to one group and that I am constantly switching game ideas and I could leave AUSAF. The answer is no. I have not left my other group yet, and I am still in it. But Military groups are gaining much popularity and I have found a deep interest in Military groups, hence I created AUSAF. I will never sell/leave AUSAF.

• Why you should invest in AUSAF
    AUSAF stands out from other groups. Why you may ask? Well, we have a very active and fun community with mature and professional staff. We are growing relatively quickly considering not a penny has been spent on advertisements nor group recruitment sessions. We are also able to guarantee you a good amount of revenue and investing in AUSAF will bring you back with the amount you invested, but multiplied.

So, are you convinced to invest in AUSAF, or do you have even a bit of interest in doing so? If you do, please contact me either on Discord or Twitter.

• avoidingsolo#9744 on Discord, if I am offline, join my Discord server, under AUSAF’s group’s Social Links.
  • https://twitter.com/avoidingsolo on Twitter, feel direct free to message me on Twitter! I will get back to you as fast as I can.

Do share this DevForum post with your friends! Have a nice day! :smiley:

1 Like