Jackfrcsty | Builder | Modeler | GFX | Cartoony & Realism

I have been on Roblox since 2011 and been building for nearly 8 years. I’m currently taking VGC (Visual & Graphic Communications) classes as well as modeling nearly daily to keep my skills sharp, I currently am able to do of the following.

• Building
    • Blender
    • Roblox Studio
  • Modeling
    • Blender
  • Graphics
    • Adobe Illustrator
    • Adobe Photoshop
  • Animating
    • Blender
    • Moon Animator

Builds

Assets

unknown Screenshot_8

GFX

![About
example10 example11

I am available 6 to 8 hours a day depending on what I have planned for the day. My timzone is EDT

Realistic: 8k-15k Robux
Low-Poly: 5k-10k Robux

GFX: 250-1k Robux (Depending on what is needed)
I can possibly adjust my prices to your budget depending on the work needed.

fr0sty#1193

16 Likes

Could you please give us an idea as to how much you charge for your work? A lot of people will disregard the post if they don’t know what you charge. You will also get a lot more people spamming your inbox wanting handouts because you haven’t explicitly stated your prices. Thanks :grinning:

3 Likes

I am very interested! i sent a request on disco

The atmospheres of your games are very nice. Keep up the good work!

Hello everyone! I would highly recommend working with @jackfrcsty! He’s very nice and helpful, got our job done right, and quickly! He even went the extra mile, and fixed any errors right away! On top of all of that, his work is fantastic! He’s a great builder to work with, if you ever need someone to do a commission for, I would choose him 100% of the time! :slight_smile:

Edit: I have included photos of what he has done!

This was all done by him, including the building, lighting, terrain, animations, modeling, everything!

Hey, I see you may have changed your Discord Username. If you are available could you send it?

1 Like

Ah yeah I must’ve forgotten to change it since discord decided to change my tag its fr0sty#1193