[OPEN] Joey Deep | Scripting & UI Portfolio

Hey, I’m Joey. I am an advanced Lua scripter & UI designer. I’ve been on ROBLOX developing since 2012. I’ve worked extensively with combat related systems, however my capabilities have no extent. I keep all business professional and would love to work with you.

The following videos are a culmination of personal and commissioned projects that I have worked on.
All UI & scripts are made by me, while any animations, sounds, and other effects are not.

Recent Work

All videos must be streamable due to file size. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Rome
Bow Combat
Rome Bow&Arrows
Fire Catapult
Catapults
Hit by Payload
Catapult Payload
Melee Combat
Rome Combat
Deployables system
https://gyazo.com/8052befa71e985ff65870a465210a0e3
https://gyazo.com/f5b78650908115c56480787f58813eb1

"Trendy" Tycoon Engine
Tycoon Engine 2.0

Star Wars
Blasters
Star Wars blasters
Intro
Star Wars Intro
Capture Point
Point System
Doors
Desktop 2022.04.03 - 00.36.34.06

For Honor-esque Melee Combat
Desktop 2021.08.03 - 01.24.51.09

Base-building zombie game prototype
Desktop 2022.04.03 - 00.32.12.04
Desktop 2022.04.03 - 00.35.02.05

OG Tycoon Engine
Desktop 2021.08.03 - 02.16.55.15

Admin Panel
Desktop 2021.08.03 - 01.30.02.10

Intro System
Desktop 2021.08.03 - 02.19.55.15

Availability
I am available 7 days a week. I go to school during the weekdays, and am free on the weekends. I can allocate 3-4 hours a day to work on your commission, and can be flexible.

Payment
Payment is taken at the end of the commission, before the product has been given. You may test the product in my own secure workspaces to any extent you like before paying.

I do not accept commissions less than R$ 10,000
I accept percentages on a case-by-case basis

If working at flat rate, I will declare an amount after hearing all details pertaining to the commission. I am flexible, just inquire.

I accept the following payment methods:

• PayPal (USD)
  • Venmo (USD)
  • Group Payout (Robux)
  • T-Shirt (Robux + tax)

Terms

• I am not looking for commissions that will take me more than 1 month to complete at this time
  • No refunds
  • Any bugs that occur up to 2 weeks post payment will be fixed free (these do not include implementation errors where you are at fault)
  • I hold the right to cancel a commission at any point if I deem the working conditions unhealthy. No payment required, no assets will be transferred.
  • I hold the right to change payment at any point (only necessary if additional features are added post decision, or other rare inconveniences occur)

Contact

• Discord: Joey Deep#3342
  • DevForum Messages

Thanks for reading, I look forward to working with you & your team :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Really reliable and hard working scripter. Always exceeds expectations.

1 Like

Entrusted him with the creation of one of my combat systems, expected a week to completion but was completed in 2 days. Very quick work & worked through all of my concerns and walked me through each step. As expected he surpassed my expectations and then some, great customer service.

1 Like

Commissions now open, & I’ve updated my portfolio :grin: