[OPEN] LoadingL0n3ly | UI Designer ~ 3D Modeler ~ Graphic Designer

Commission Status: OPEN

Discord: LoadingL0n3ly#2786 Twitter: @LoadingL0n3ly

Hello! I’m LoadingL0n3ly, a 14 year old indie game developer that specializes in a variety of tasks including (but not limited too) UI design, 3D Modeling, and Graphic Design. I’ve been seriously developing for only a year, but I’ve been on ROBLOX since 2016! Over this past year, I’ve worked for many people like Evanbear1 and Real_KingBob , which includes the now cancelled MrBeast gaming games, which I did UI for.

What Software do you use?

I use a variety of diffrent tools for my work, using primarily Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator for my Graphic and UI design work, and using Blender, Substance Painter, and Roblox Studio for my models and builds!

What Payment Methods Do You Accept?

Once I decide to open my commissions, I will take PayPal and Robux (Ground funds, game passes, shirts). I usually do not accept percentages as they are unstable and usually unreliably, but I may take them if I feel that your project has promise OR your project is already released and receiving profit.

What rules do you have?

As I’m a fairly layed back developer, I don’t have too many, but please make sure to read and follow these rules when commissioning me.

• I ask for half payment before the start of the project and the other half at the end unless you already have a reputation for being a credible developer.
  • I reserve the right to decline any commissions
  • When you commission me for anything I reserve the right to post it on my portfolio at any time, but if you do not want the work posted, I will refrain from posting as long as you notify me of this before the completion of the project.

UI Design
UI I've done for fun/random projects.

Piggy UI Redesign

Farm Game UI

Farm Game Commission from @SPOOK_EXE

Flamingo Rush

I created the UI for Real_KingBob’s game Flamingo rush, here is the link
(one of the many UI frames I designed for that game)

Gameshow show 2

Older works from a commission for gameshow show 2.

Duck Hunt

Part of the MrBeast Gaming games which I did UI for before the project was abandoned.

VRish

One of the project I’m working on as part of BlueBox Entertaiment

Graphic Design

All kinds of logos and other stuff I’ve made.

3D Modeling/Building
Classroom Showcase

Game

Images from here on out are part of a still WIP commission so their surrounding areas may be unfinished. Trees and ores will be randomly generated in selected zone, will update when the map is fully functional and has everything spawned in)

(caves will be much darker)

My commissions are currently open, but only at your request (DM me on Discord, Twitter, or on here!) This is due to me not explicitly in need of work, but still am interested in working on short termish projects if your project is interesting to me or you are able to pay a solid amount.

13 Likes

Eyo, add me @SPOOK_EXE on discord :slight_smile:

1 Like

Super good, super quick, and kept in constant contact!
Highly recommend for those looking for clean ui!

1 Like

Amazing developer and friend! Vouch!

1 Like

Reliable, quick, and quality! This guy is amazing to work with and makes really clean UI!

2 Likes