[OPEN] Logo Designer

My portfolio
aboutme
Hello! My name is MGamer_Dev! I’m a logo designer. Also, a builder but I’m focusing on logo making at the moment. I build in low poly and have been on roblox for over 3 years! I’m 14 years old. I have been making logos for 3 months now.

nformation
Where Do I Make My Logos?
I use Adobe Photoshop. I learned how to make logos through youtube videos and teaching myself!
Why Should You Choose Me Over Other Logo Makers?
You should pick me because I will take my time and make sure you get the best out of me! You pay after I finish just so you know you wont get scammed. However, I will watermark it when I show it to you to make sure I don’t get scammed. But when you do buy it I remove the watermark and send it to you. I will keep asking you questions to make sure everything is okay with the logo and if you want any changes. If you dislike the final product you can always tell me how you would like the new product to be and I will restart!

Pictures
Top Ones Are Older And Bottom Ones Are Newer Ones.

Pictures

LogoForGroup2
betterbuddy
Cookie Logo
Cafe Logo2

prices
I Only Accept Group Payouts
The prices can go between 500 - 3k robux.

Contactme
You can contact me here on Discord Mgames#6877 just dm me or friend me!

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

They seem very generic. I would like to see more color.

1 Like

I’ve just commissioned him for a logo and hes very quick. The logos are also very nice!

1 Like

Added more logos
[30 characters]

You need to darken the shadows, it muddles into the main text. Also your vector placement is slightly awkward and it seems you spelled Digging as “Diging”.

Also, you cannot sell any free vectors you must make them.

I see I made a typo and did not notice it while making it so thank you for that I also didn’t know I couldn’t make a logo using emojis so thank you for that also I do appreciate the feedback and you calling me out so I can improve

1 Like

Good luck on your future ones! :slight_smile:

1 Like

(UPDATE)
Added A New Logo!

[30 characters]