[OPEN] Looking for a long-term scripter for a Star Wars Republic group

About The Group

Hello! On the 18th of September, I launched a Star Wars group themed around the Clone Wars/Republic era. While we don’t have a set in stone team of developers yet, I have people to contact for every role except that of a scripter/programmer.

You can see the group here along with our game thus far: GAR || The Galactic Army Of The Republic - Roblox

About The Job

I’m looking for a scripter that is experienced in working with lua and can do pretty much anything with it to at least a moderate level. You’d be working for the group for the long-term, and will be given things to do on a case-by-case basis. I have a couple of things needing done in a row, so there won’t be much downtime at the beginning. These are scripting a jetpack system, and the larger one is a currency system with jobs, a robbable bank, etc. Jobs will be fairly consistent. Although not a requirement, it is HIGHLY encouraged and preferred if you have at least a bit of knowledge of Star Wars and ideally the Clone Wars time period.

Payment

You’ll be paid in USD via Paypal or on some occasions, ROBUX through group funds. For right now, payment will be given for each individual asset. As the group grows and expands, we can figure out other terms of payment, but that will be discussed down the road.

Contact Us

The best way to contact me would be through Discord - Thire#5680
You can also message me on the devforum, but I can’t promise a speedy response.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.