[OPEN] Looking For A Map Builder (R$)

Hello everyone! My name is Pix and I recently started thinking about developing a game. I have an idea in mind and am looking for a low-poly styled builder. I am looking for 5 medium sized maps. The type of game I am looking to startup is a speed run/obstacle course. The maps do not have to be extremely detailed, I’m just looking for some basic, somewhat nice themed maps.

The 2 Main Things I’m Looking For

1. 5 low-poly styled maps
  2. Nice colorful theme for each map

Payment

I will be paying in group funds, and my budget is about 1,000 :robux_gold: Prices are negotiable!

Contact

You can either contract me here on the DevForum, or on Discord @astromy#8526

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate ask!

Thanks for reading! :smiley:

You are paying 1000 Robux per map or for the whole set? In any case, that is kinda underpaid in my opinion

1 Like

Depends how detailed the maps are. I can pay 1000 per map but they have to be extremely detailed. If they’re not that detailed and just kinda basic than I can pay about 200 per map. The maps aren’t supposed to be that detailed. I’m looking for maps that are kinda like the speed run games ones.

Alright, but please consider any kind of map requires time and work, 200-1000 for a medium sized map as the speed run ones are, wich require testing as well, is underpaid, you can add % to sweet it a bit

1 Like

Hello @pixfui! I am interested in the building position. However, I need some more info on the game, and payment.

Here is my portfolio.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.