[OPEN] Looking for a scripter to make a simple ordering system

Hey, I am currently working on a restaurant for my group and I am in desperate need of a simplistic ordering system in which a waiter places an order on a tablet and it goes to the kitchen on a display board you can claim and complete the order on.

I have looked everywhere on how I would go about this myself however I am more of a builder myself so it does not make any sense to me.

If you are willing to help me out, please reply below, c:

Thanks,
OfficiallySpxro

1 Like

I could do it but. I need more information. How much would the payment be? And exactly how would you like the ordering system to work?

2 Likes

I’m willing to negotiate the price with you, the way I would want it to work is the tablet is a tool and when pulled out, a GUI appears where you enter the players name and what they would like to order. Once the order is completed, it appears on a board in the kitchen listing what is in the order and the username of the player who ordered it, the chef in the kitchen would claim this order and make it.

It would be up to you if the order was listed as claimed on the board or on a GUI on the players screen who claimed it.

Once the order has been made, it can be removed from the board by pressing a button on it.

Ok I understand. I could do it my discord is Maxen2031#3524, I only accept payment with robux and what do you think is a good price for this job?

I’ll message you on discord and we can discuss this further there.

Sure ””””””””””””””””””””””””””

Im interested, if you still need someone shoot me a DM @ Qweekertom#2367

If you still need someone, I’m available!

Discord: FracturX#9197

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.