(OPEN!) Looking For A Very Experienced Scripter For Low-poly Zombie FPS! (20k+ Robux!)

:smiley: Hello! My name is DYS_0N, I have made maps for Epic mini games! I am currently looking for very experienced Scripter for my lowpoly / realistic zombie game! :smiley:

I need a partner who will always be active, And who can Script very well! If you want to apply to be my Scripter:

You must be 13 years or older!
You must be experienced with lowpoly, or cartoon building!

Contact info:

Discord: DYS_0N#5656
Roblox: DYS_0N

Payment: Depending on the games success, I will give around 20k when the game is finished, Depending on the scripting, and how well it is.

I am looking for someone who can create a loading screen with a zombie, And a play button, I am Also looking for them to script it so you can vote for maps.

Besides the point, we will talk more on discord! DYS_0N#5656

:smiley: Looking forward to working with you! Thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

I dont think you understand how easy the tasks you are asking for are

there is the developer hub one

Voting Gui

like these two

Play Button

IF SOMEONE EVER TELLS YOU THIS IS WORTH MORE 500-1000 :robux: YOU ARE BEING SCAMMED

signed,
X

? Its a big game. Those are a few of the tasks. I am asking for alot. That’s why i am paying 20k.

I feel like you should separate builder and scripter just incase there’s a scripter that can’t build or the other way around.

oh okay, Thanks for correcting me I thought those were the only tasks you were asking for.

signed,
X

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.