[OPEN] Looking for advanced builders to make a lobby and maps

Hi there! My name is alex, and we are currently looking for advanced builders for our upcoming game!

About The Job
We are looking for an advanced builders to build us murder maps. The style of the maps will be linked below, make sure if given the task to perfectly and identically recreate the image below, you could do it before applying. Right now there is no deadline, I prefer to let the builder have more freedom and get to take their time.

Payment
We are paying with 70-120$ and a % of our guaranteed successful game, we can negotiate price based on quality.

Contact Us
you can contact me here on the developer forum, but I would prefer discord, you can contact me here: zxrze#0001

More Details
For the game idea, concept, themes and all that, message me but make sure you can do everything I have listed first.

Here is the map you should be able to make something like

Thanks for your time, we hope to hear from you soon!

Hey, Im interested but your discord did not work. Add mine: Relaxinqs#6864

I’m interested, here’s my portfolio Dilabun | Detailed Builder

Hello I am interested in the building role, you can contact me via Forum or on Discord at Dinosoreo32#0306. Here is my portfolio: [OPEN] Professional Builder/Modeler Commissions (LOW POLY AVAILABLE!)

Hi im intersted my discord Tunnells#2098 about me [OPEN] Cheap Builder For Hire

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.