[OPEN] Looking for an academic, booksmart quizzer

About Us

Hi there! I’m Sam, and I’m looking for someone who might be interested in a quizzing game event, which will be held over a Roblox game and a voice chat. I run ‘Roblox Survivor’, a reality tv show group that commonly runs events.

About The Job

My community will be running a ‘Beat the Chasers’ event, essentially a gameshow where people can win Robux prizes. We are after someone who is remarkably intelligent, to take on a ‘Chaser’ role.

The game (event) is set to happen at 6:30pm EST, and the person I’m looking for needs to be reasonably booksmart. It will probably last for around 2-3ish hours. Sorry for the late notice, someone pulled out meaning we need a replacement.

The event ‘Beat the Chasers’ involves players trying to take on 5 academic ‘chasers’, and these chasers are typically good with general knowledge. Essentially like the gameshow, which you can find an example of here: Jean Beats Five Chasers To Win A Huge £100,000 | Beat The Chasers - YouTube.

Please only message me if you’re genuinely interested in quizzing. This event is set to be quite big, and we need someone who is genuinely knowledgable.

Payment

This should only be something you do if you’re interested, however if you do it I’ll pay you R$1,000 Robux for your time, if necessary.

Contact Us

You can contact me best through discord by sending me a friend request:

just sam#0001

Thanks for reading this slightly unusual request! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.