[open] looking for builders for a squid game

About Me

hi, I am Foxxive and I am a new game developer, recently I’ve been seeing a bunch of squid game experiences on Roblox and I wanted to make my own, so I am hiring one or two builders to help since our previous ones dumped the rest of the team because they were greedy :upside_down_face:

The Team
@Foxxive - Lead developer, artist, GFX designer, backup scripter
@JaydenPitjes - Scripter
@weegismrts - Scripter
@couldbeyou - Builder
@couldbeyou - Builder

About The Job

I am looking for 2 people who consider themselves experts in the building area. You are expected to work and act professionally while still maintaining an up-beat atmosphere and a chill space for the developers on board with the project.

Payment

i will be paying all developers a % of everything the game makes in Robux, this income will be paid out monthly.
since there is most likely gonna be 5 of us working on one game, i will split all revenue earned from the game to everyone, everyone will earn 20% of the game revenue

Contact Me

you may contact me on Discord at Foxxive#0001 or on Twitter at @foxxive
please do not contact me on the developer forums as i will not be checking my messages here
please show your portfolio IMMEDIATELY upon messaging me, or your message will most likely be ignored

Thanks for reading, i look forward to working with you

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.