[OPEN] Looking for clothing designers

About Me

Hi there! I’m Doloff, I want to make a clothing group. I’m looking for Clothing designers who are willing to join the team and make clothes for the group.

The Team
@username - Clothing Designer
@username - Clothing Designer

About The Job

Looking for 2 clothing designers to join the team. We expect good quality clothes. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

20 shirts per week [10 per each designer]

Payment

I never hired a clothing designer before so I’m not exactly sure how much to pay, but if you will stay with us for a long term you will be paid from the group funds.

Contact Us

You can contact me from the Devforum; @Doloff
or Discord; Doloff#4356
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Sorry to break it to you, but most quality clothing designers aren’t willing to make 10 pieces of clothing per week lol

1 Like

Ya my mistake, I’m still new to clothing stuff. How much can they make a week? and how much should I pay?

most clothing groups i’ve worked at (Luxilia, Desired, etc) required us to make a minimum of 2 templates each week (around one outfit) - but if you’re paying a lot, then max 4-5 outfits?? it really depends on what style you’re going for (painted shading designers may take longer than copy-paste designers). as for pay i’d go for 100-400 robux per outfit depending on quality

I don’t have much robux rn and I’m trying to make some from this project. Quality doesn’t have to be that good just good is fine to me to start this business.

I’m interested! Send me a PM for more info.

Portfolio: MissMae15 | Clothing Designer

If your lucky you can fetch 20 a month from 1 designer. Keyword lucky. School is a factor too. I can’t even do 8 a month so good luck. If you want 20 a month, consider offering 50 robux a piece, that’s a fair(ish) price for most people.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.