(OPEN) Looking for developer's for a simulator! (Christmas)

ABOUT US

• Hello there, this is Christmas Productions’ we are a studio that is about to start the development of a awesome, Christmas simulator. We are going to be starting within the next couple days, so that we have the time to make a quality simulator that is not rushed. IF you wish to hear more details & other stuff below! :slight_smile:

DETAILS

• We will be needing some help with this game, i realize that people want to make robux and don’t like percentages if that you then this is not the place for you. I will talk more about payment below, so if you are interested in that go to the payment section. Anyways, back to what i was saying we will be needing the following below! More details about the simulator will be discussed in the discord server that is below! :christmas_tree:

SCRIPTER @You (35% willing to go up if you need)

• This person will need to script the game, you will be provided more in the discord server.

THUMBNAIL ARTIST/ICON ARTIST @You (15-20%)

• This person wil need to make the (Icon, Thumbnail’s, Gamepasses icons)

IF YOU THINK YOU CAN HELP WITH THE GAME CONTACT ME BELOW

PAYMENT

• You will be getting a % for right now, we are here just to make a quality game for the roblox community, and get the Christmas spirit up! If the game flops i will be paying you robux back, to make sure you get what you need for your hard work!

CONTACT

Discord (Mine) : :jack_o_lantern:ii_J8x#6312

Discord (Server) : Discord

You can also contact me below on the developer forum!

1 Like

Hello!

I Am Interested In The Graphical Design Position! Hope To Talk To You Soon!
My Discord: d3v#9984
My Portfolio: D3v | Portfolio

1 Like

Are you willing to pay fixed payments , or is it only percentages?

1 Like

Im really only want to pay %, just for the fun and Christmas cheer we want to bring. But stated we will pay you for your work if the game flops.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.