[OPEN] Looking for developers!

About Us

Hi there, I’m Claw, I’m 17 years old and on ROBLOX I go by qrcl, or as some people called me, Q. I am the owner of Irongate Containment Facility. We’re a prison-themed roleplay group with a goal to create a fun prison roleplay game with some SCP elements mixed into it.
Me and my partners are currently looking to set up a development team, short-term or long-term, to create our RP game.

About The Job

We are looking for a builder to help us make our facility, a scripter to code it and a UI designer to make the UI look neat!

Example of our game's build style

Full specifics of the site can be discussed within DMs. Here is a small paragraph detailing our general idea for the game:

It’s an RP site, so people can choose between being a guard, scientist or inmate and numerous other teams without having to be in the group. We want an underground site with similarities to generic SCPF sites. We’re going for the theme of an underground ‘black ops’ site with around 3 sectors; 1 solely for the prison cells and other areas pertinent to prisoners, 1 for personnel, meeting rooms, interview rooms, etc., you name it. Then 1 rather huge sector dedicated solely to the containment of anomalies, which can be designated as a high-security area as any breach within that sector can result in havoc & chaos. There would be hallways that transport you between sectors, possibly rather large once to give the place an open and big feeling. Tunnels for raiders to get inside the prison and a spawn for raiders.

Payment

Our budget for developers is located around 20-40k in ROBUX form and $60-80 in USD.
I’ll be happy to discuss individual amounts and such with you, and I am also very willing to add some percentage of the potential earnings of our group!

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developers Forum or on discord at claw#4882.
I can’t wait to hear from you!

Thanks for reading and I hope you have an amazing day! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi! I would love to help this game by making it more realistic through lighting! If you are interested, please contact me. Here is my portfolio, hopefully you get in touch!

1 Like

Possibly, yes!
Add my discord and we can talk further!
claw#4882

1 Like

Send me a DM on here, it’s easier. I do not use discord.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.