[OPEN] Looking for experienced low poly gun designers/modelers

Hey, I’m currently looking to commission the creation of low poly weaponry for my upcoming game. The weapons currently follow a very particular aesthetic so I’m looking for experienced weapon designers who are capable of staying consistent with their designs. Looking for individuals who can work quickly but also efficiently. Guns models must be separated in a manner that keeps the magazine in position to be detached as well as allows skins to be placed on primary colors of the gun.

Some examples of the type of design I’m looking for:

I’m not looking for any particular era of weaponry or theme to them at all by the way, just consistent and professional models. :smiley:

Payment obviously depends on the weapon but I’m willing to do between 1k-5k robux per weapon depending on creativity, and I’m looking to receive many guns at once! (This means some guns should have attachments, some shouldn’t, some guns should be real, some shouldn’t! The more complicated the design, the higher the payment, but in the end they should all still fall within this lower poly style.)

You can contact me here on the forum if you’re interested! Please attach your previous work, as I will very likely look to work with whoever fits the job description in the future as well.

I am open to purchasing premade weapons as well, but obviously not to the same extent.

2 Likes

I have private messaged you, looking forward to working with you!

Hi I have 6 years of experience with 3d modelling and I would be able to do this if you are still hiring my discord is MedTheDev#8785

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.