[OPEN] Looking for UI Designers, and Scripters. [ USD + % ]

About Us

Hey there! I am Meteoristic, the owner of Popsicle Simulator and Dragon Ball Forces. I am currently looking to develop a game, and am looking for UI Designers and Scripters.

About The Job

Currently, I am looking for a UI designer and a scripter as mentioned before. The UI designer needs to be specialized in working with FPS-type of games, with exceptional design. In the other hand, the scripter also has to be specialized or familiar with working with shooter games, and has to be experienced and skilled.

Please post your portfolios / previous work down below, so I can see if you are appropriate for this job.

Payment

Payment for the scripter will be done through USD + a % to keep you interested in working on further updates.
Payment for the UI designer will be directly done through USD, and I will hire you on an update to update basis if required.

Contact Us

More information regarding the game and/or payment will be done through DMs on discord, or through devforum.
You can contact me here on the DevForum, or add my discord : MeteorDash#4985

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You should probably add how much USD and how much of a % you’re planning on giving the scripter, otherwise people aren’t going to be drawn to this offer since they won’t know how much they stand a chance of making.

1 Like

I personally have a good budget for this, however I’d like to initially know a developer or designer’s skillset before deciding on a set price.

still looking for capable scripters, found a UI designer

What tasks are you expecting the scripter to do?

well, currently I’m looking for 2 scripters.
I’ve already organized how the scripting process would work out, and I will be glad to discuss this with the scripter via DMs.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.