Open Looking for Weapon Animator/scripter

Hello We are ROWGNation We are in search of an Advanced Animator

About Us

We are ROWGNation, an game development team. We’re looking for Animators who are willing to join our team and work with us on our game, Zombie Task Force!

The Team
@LumberUniverseYT - Scripter
@ThomasTrainiac - Scripter
@blingmcqueen - Builder
@Elizwill - Modeler

You can see our progress so far here: Zombie Task Force - Roblox

The Game:

ZTF is a Zombie Defense shooter game, that will allow players to progress through the game via a story mode, This is a very large project that is currently active and under alpha phase, Below is some of the game art:

About The Job

We are looking for a professional Animator to join our team and take on adding animations to our weapons into fe gun kit with view model. We expect high quality Work and professional Communication that adhere to our game’s style. We check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Project Needs

Our game needs the following

• Animator with great experience ( will animate Weapons)

Payment

Robux or, USD per Animation work load dependent.
Our preferred payment method is [Paypal]. All prices are to be negotiated at the time of request. If you are a great developer and we communicate well. we are willing to add you to the team full time, this will add a commission on top of the negotiated pay!

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum
or Discord ROWG_Leader#3822
or via Twitter at:https://twitter.com/rowgnation
You must be 16 years or older to apply. ( due to the workload and time requirements )

Please submit a portfolio Thanks!

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

I am interested in the UI position here is my portfolio:

I sent you a request on discord here is my discord:

EHGTR1903#2160

Hello, I am intrested. I send you a friend request on discord warnickur#0788

Sent you a friend request, username: 3MASTER9#6327

Hey there, my commissions are open for UI Designing! Ted | UI Designer For Hire [50% SALE]

Dm me on discord Thanks for reaching out

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.