[OPEN] Looking to hire development team for sci-fi 3rd person shooter

Fusioned Studios

About Us

Greetings! Fusioned Studios is a game development team founded by me and @Kahoot_Looser. Through consistent communication and skillful coordination, we strive to deliver players quality experiences with our games. Particularly, one of the games we are working on is a sci-fi third-person shooter called Gladiator Royale.

We are looking to recruit a UI designer (menu interface, in-game interface like ammo, equipment icons, round status ui, etc.), an animator (walking/running, crouching, weapon holding, weapon aiming, etc.) , a low-poly builder (various sci-fi maps), and a SFX artist (gun shots, footstep sounds, menu sounds, etc.). As we get closer to the game’s release, we will be open to hiring translators.

The Team

@[redacted] - Programmer and Project Manager
@UnSilentMutiny - 3D Modeler
@CouldBeYou - UI designer
@CouldBeYou - animator
@CouldBeYou - low-poly builder
@CouldBeYou - SFX Artist

The Game

Gladiator Royale is a sci-fi third-person shooter game available on both mobile and PC. In a world where science and progress have not led to all people’s happiness, players serve as fighters in a variety of modes, such as Team Death Match, Free For All, and several more. Players are their very own futuristic gladiators, at liberty to choose their weapons, armor, equipment, clothing, titles, among other things.

Link to the existing game:

Requirements

1. 13+
  2. Able to provide a portfolio of work
  3. Able to meet on a weekly basis to discuss progress/tasks/hangups
  4. Able to commit to a long-term project and satisfy deadlines
  5. Refrains from engaging in toxic behavior
  6. Able to work in a team effectively

Payment

Payment is based on game profits. 20% buffer exists for further advertisement and for bonuses!

Backup payment: roughly 3k robux will be serve as backup payment, split among the UI designer, animator, builder, and SFX artist.

Programmer - 15% (until 30,000 robux at minimum)

3D Modeler - 15% (until 30,000 robux at minimum)

Builder - 15% (until 30,000 robux at minimum)

UI designer - 15% (until 25,000 robux at minimum)

Animator - 10% (until 20,000 robux at minimum)

SFX Artist - 10% (until 10,000 robux at minimum)

Contact

Discord: [redacted]@8336
Roblox: [redacted]
Group Link: Fusioned Studios - Roblox

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me or post them down below. Thank you for reading! :grinning:

3 Likes

I can do UI, Building, and modelling Wins00's Building, Modelling, Ui design Portfolio (FOR HIRE) - #3 by WinsTheAlt00

2 Likes

My discord is wins00#5855 30chars

1 Like

Portfolio looks intriguing. Thanks for the interest!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.