[Open!] Low-poly and Mid-poly Builder / Gui designer for hire!

About Me

Hey there, I’m Davey. I’m 15 and I started to build on Roblox in 2019. I primarily build but I do a bit of Gui work sometimes.
I do detailed and low-poly building depending on the style I’m working on! I am in GMT+1 and I hope I can work with you in the future!

My Work

Although I haven’t worked on many games, I still have a couple of builds I’ve worked on using btools in external games and in Roblox Studio but I’m constantly learning ways to better my builds!

Here's some of my building work

And here's my very small amount of Gui work

Availability

I am available at weekends for roughly 3-4 hours a day which can be extended if I have the time. In the week my time is much more limited as I have school so I’ll be able to work for an hour or less on weekdays. Because of this I would much rather work on small one off builds for a fixed payment instead of a job as a full time game developer.

Payment

My preferred method of payment is one time payment in Robux as I won’t typically be looking for long time positions but I will consider the option of a percentage of game’s earnings if you please! I’m not looking for a lot though as I haven’t got hired before and I want to get a feel for the field. Please contact me with your budget and what you would like done so I can work something out for you!

Contact

Please get in contact with me either here on the DevForum or on Discord (Davey#2165)

Thank you for reading and I hope we can work together in the future!

1 Like