[OPEN] Low poly builder + Detailed builder

ABOUT ME

Hello! I’m sunkvss. I’m saving up for a few dream items of mine and I’m 5k of the way there I need 12k meaning I’m up for hire. I will build really anything for a good, fair price. (Not just on the quality but also for the time it takes to build it)

SHOWCASE

OUTDOOR

CAFE

CAFE 2

AVAILABILITY
I’m available whenever just not between 3AM-12PM GMT (When I’m asleep.

PRICES
Negotiable.

Add me on discord: alfie#9999 if you are interested.

Make sure the ‘a’ in alfie is lowercase!

29 Likes

I dmed someone with ur username and tag they said it was not you

1 Like

thats oddly weird i don’t know lol

2 Likes

just add me on dizzy my user is Reals#0001

I did not mean you xD (sorry for the mixup)

its now iconicfanny#9999 30 character argg

Hello, I would love to order a cafe from you. Is the cafe in the pics available?

Hii!
I would like to make a Museum game and I am looking for Builders to Build the museum (interior) and modelers to make some games, people from the past for the museum, Could you help me with something please?

i suggest editing the thread so people dont add the wrong person (30 char)

Read it properly, it is alfie#9999 you probably put Alfie#9999 or got me at the wrong time.

I sent it, but there is someone else named alfie#9999 . I was copying and pasting. Try to add me vhsbrandon#0439

Wow, good portfolio. I would hire you but I probably cannot afford that,

hmmm im interested i need a simulator low poly map

can u add me on discord my tag is Hdem_bois#1234

I’m interested, I sent a friend request, my discord is Barty200#1019

Hey, I cant add you for some reason, My discord is : Dev_Polke#2120 :slight_smile:

I sent a friend request!
I’m Sami#6877

Hello @Vertivexs! May I know how much it will be for you to build a medium map with a building in the middle of it which is themed around arabian housing? (It’s Based Off The Border Map Of This Game By Ubisoft Called Rainbow Six Siege)

1 Like