[OPEN] MakSensei | GFX Designer and Rigger + Deformation

Hi, My name is Mak I’ve been using photoshop for around 2 years now and I’ve been doing 2d art on it for around 1 year. I’ve been using blender for the last about 7-8 months now. I rig everything whether that is a custom Roblox rig or a deformation mesh and i’ve been on roblox for more than 4 years now, if you have any questions please be sure to dm me on discord.

• I’m extremely active whether that’s discord or the dev forum, as well as im friendly towards toward anyone client or not, I will give constructive criticism if I think necessary for you particularly.

• When I work on a project for someone I don’t just work then leave, I’ll always try to give my own suggestions on the project to make it even better, I also will always communicate with the the team i’m working with as I think that all good games are made with unity built with communication.

GFX
Renders

Deku

2D Art

• I accept Robux as payment, via group funds, gift cards or by t-shirt payment (client must cover the 30% tax fee).
  • I accept USD via PayPal as a form of payment now as well.
  • Prices can change beyond the listed range depending on detail, complexity and demand.

Icons: 750 R$ / 5.00$ USD
Thumbnails: 1,250 R$ / 10$ USD

Terms & Conditions
  • I take upfront payment first depending on the work you ask just to make sure I don’t waste my time.

• I have the right to deny or cancel any commission for whatever reason, either I’m busy or I simply don’t want to accept the order.

• Upon ordering, you must give me all the models required for the graphic along with any sort of reference.

• No refunds after the design is completed to your wishes, I can keep changing until you are satisfied but I may charge extra if multiple or heavy changes are needed.

• If you’ve got a deadline, let me know and I’ll be willing to work along with it. But I may charge extra as a rush fee, only if you need it sooner than when I’d normally finish.

• I have the right to quit at any time no questions asked, no refund (This will only happen if I find work conditions are too stressful and/or toxic)

Availability

I am available for contact any time needed and I try to respond to DMs as soon as possible, wait time should take no longer than 3-5 hours to put in an order. I work on Graphics most of the time but other activities can extend how long it takes to complete an order.

Also, note that the order time can vary depending on deadlines, Personal things and other commissions.

If you have any questions or concerns, let me know! Any feedback in the replies is appreciated!

You can contact me here at the DevForum or at:
Discord: Mak#1385
Twitter: @Mak

whats your discord/twitter so we can get in contact

Sorry this ain’t really completed it is @SENSEI_BigMak#0762

I recently commission @Devkaissj to fix a broken rig. He was quick to respond, professional, and great to work with.

Overall 8/10 services and quality, I’ll definitely hire him again if I require a GFX artist or a Rigger.