[OPEN] Mashdee | UI Designer | Graphics Designer |

Recently updated my portfolio! Much appreciated if you were to check it out

2 Likes

Iā€™ve recently commissioned Mashdee and my experience was absolutely amazing! The design was flawless and the service was excellent. He was able to complete my order within my strict deadline and the prices were super manageable. I would highly recommend hiring for your gameā€™s UI!

2 Likes

Hey, looking to hire you. if youā€™re open for commissions, lmk and add me on discord at NotEphrem#8327

1 Like

We recently hired Mashdee to make the UI for our roleplay game and the service was great! He was very friendly to work with and was willing to make several changes after I did a not-so-great job at explaining what we had in mind. Overall, the quality was great and the prices were cheap. Highly recommend! :+1:

1 Like

I have worked with mash for one of my projects and I can tell you he wont disappoint you. Fast and good worker with a very creative mind. Will always produce high quality work! I def recommend him, might be one of the best within the UI community.

VERY happy with Mashdeeā€™s service! Heā€™s super quick and will constantly update you with progress, ensuring everything is just as you want it. Mashdee is easily my go-to UI designer now and his quality work is definitely worth the price!