[Open] Mazte Music Composer!

Thanks @MrDerpSavage.

Introduction

Hello! I my name is Mazte but most people call me Maz. I am offering my services as a Music Composer! I have made music for a while, it is something that has been a big inspiration in my life.
I will be doing music commissions and maybe even a long term project or two. (More about me below!)

Here are some examples of my work. I have organized them by Genre. If you don’t see a certain Genre that means I either have not made it before or I only have 1 or 2 examples. (DM me for even more examples of my work.) I have not made much music on the Roblox platform, but I do make music in real life. As of right now I have not worked on any games. Any questions about music or pricing DM me or check the FAQ section below!

Examples

Jazz

Hip Hop / Trap

Horror

Medieval and Fantasy

Rock

EDM and Dubstep

Pop

Other

FAQ

How long have you been making music?
I have been making music professionally for about 3 years, however I have been composing for 6.

What software do you use?
I have used FL Studio, SoundTrap, LMMS, Garageband, AudioTool, Audacity, and Fnale.

Do you have any other development skills?
Yes! I can also do Voice Acting, Building, and Logo Design.

Why should I choose you over other composers?
You should choose me, because I am not just another fame and money seeking developer. I take the time to get to know people, and build relationships. I care about the people not just the money. Oh and my music is pretty good if I do say so myself.

Terms And Conditions

• You must be at least 13 years old.
  • I may decline any request at any point during or before production.
  • You do not legally own any music produced, you only hold a license to use it in your roblox game.
  • I will not start a commission until the down-payment is made.
  • I may use the song I compose for you as an example of my skills, and can also use it for any of my personal projects.
‌‌ 
About Me!

About My Music
I have been making music for about 6 years. My #1 inspiration for composing is John Williams. And my favorite genre of music is Trap.

About My Life
I am almost 15 years old, and I am a dog-lover. I live in California. I play 7 different instruments but my main is Clarinet. My dream is to become a composer for a movie.

About My Roblox Life
I have been playing Roblox since 2008. I love playing SFOTH and collecting badges. My closest freind on the platform is @splendidspy2435.

About My Hobbies
I play Basketball.
I am first chair clarinet in my school’s band.
I love cooking.
I play a lot of video games.
I go hunting a lot and I am a really good shot.
I have done MMA for 2 years.
I enjoy building in Blender in my free time.
And I also really like to read.

Pricing

Prices:
Loops - 8k Robux or $10 USD
Beats - 10k Robux or $15 USD
Songs 1min to 2½min - 12k Robux or $25 USD
Songs 2½min to 5min - 20k Robux or $50 USD
Songs 5min+ - 35k Robux or $75 USD
Written Scores - 50k Robux or $100 USD
(3 Loops) Loop Bundle - 11k Robux or $15 USD

Long Term - 10% or more
Bundles are available for orders over 2.
ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE

Robux Pay - Group Funds or T-Shirt

USD Pay - PayPal

All orders will have a 25% down-payment to prevent scammers.

Current Openings

I can do about 3 songs in a week. And I can do a loop in a day. Your order will be placed onto my spreadsheet once you pay the 25% down-payment. While I am working on your music I will keep in contact and show you what I have so you can tell me anything you need fixed. Scores can take 2 weeks or more depending on length and number of instruments.

Commission Status:

Thank you for reading!
Contact me on discord:
@mazmusic#2022
Email me:
iamrobloxcomposer@gmail.com

13 Likes

I noticed from your 4th composition in your hip hop section that you use SoundTrap! :smiley: love to see someone using the same studio as me! Love the music man, hope you do big things!

3 Likes

Yes I do! I used to use SoundTrap when I first started making music.

2 Likes

Do you still make music? If so I would love to hear some.

1 Like

Yes I do, its on my portfolio :smiley:

2 Likes

Ok, I will check it out right now!

2 Likes

you’re really good with horror sound tracks, I love em :+1:

2 Likes

Oh my goodness, thank you! Your music is amazing btw.

1 Like

I highly recommend mazte as your composer if you want quick quality work.

3 Likes

Forgot to add this in the post but I can be active at least 3 hours a day due to quarantine. I am usually on for 4 hours though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Thank you that means a lot.

1 Like

Great music, dude. Better than mine, anyways, heh. Hope to see more from you soon! ^-^

2 Likes

Thank you! That really means a lot to know people enjoy my music.

2 Likes

Updated Terms and Conditions!

1 Like

Accepting Commissions For June!

1 Like

How do you add the music attachment?

1 Like

I’m launching a game store soon, I wanted some custom music for ads so ill definitely be messaging you :smiley: Cant wait.